Friday 15 March 2013

The Dark Weiry Old Tree And The Light

The dark weiry old tree
Embrasses me ever so forcefully
It tells me it wants the light
That i have kept hidden

So i can join him in distruction
He tells me to forget the pain
Of everyday and to rememeber
The word that crushed my soul

The weiry tree was terrifing
But i understude it
It was betrayed and hurt
And crushed from the inside out

Nobody ever smiled or laughed
For it and nobody ever hugged it and
Told it everything would be fine

I knew because that tree was me
I never got told i'd be fine or everything
Was alright, I was told to move on and forget
My tears were never heard and my screams were
Echo's that were never loud enough

The darkness prevailed and i became
Heartsless just like this weiry old tree
It sits Useless and alone

But inside it's a flower waiting for the right one to
Water and care for it, Telling it it's finally safe
From the dangerous world of Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment