Sunday 20 October 2013

Loving in Pain

Is It worth it all the pain, to feel empty and sad
But not know what do with it all
The sadness that he brang and left in minutes
The tears left behind when I new he couldn't love me

The things I forgot to say
The emotions I tried to hide
The pain I gain everyday
The emotionless face I wear, to show nothing

I watch him, be with many
Change in every way
Growing every day

He will never Look at me
He will never Love me
He will never Hold me

The darkness in my heart continues to grow
As I slowly disappear,  dyeing inside and crying
But what can I do, He's moved on
He doesn't see my pain and the darkness I have gained

He will never love me even though I'll live through life
Dying inside loving a Boy who could never love me

No comments:

Post a Comment