Thursday 19 December 2013

The Dark, The voices. Tainted

Where am I
This cold dark place
That Inprisons me so deep inside
Where is the window, with sun leaking in
Where is the door that can let me free at last

Do they exist, are they real
The voices inside my head
Will they drive me insane or just kill me instead

Where is my knight in shining armor
The one who will save me
The one who will hold me

Does he even exsit
Or is he a mith
Like everything I see

There is no world
No life, No Soul, Nothing
Just the emptyness
Of the dark place I dwell

Nothing will come and save me
From the monster inside
Nothing will help me to
Get rid of that man

The one so deep, so lost
The one so cold and empty
It makes your skin crawl
He is everywhere, All around

Like there is no escape
Your always bathing in mud
His touch never fades
Never leaves
Can't be washed away

He is the burden you must carry
The unforgettful memory
Of torcher and pain
The thing that makes you dirty

Your are covered in mud
Covered in lies
Covered in pain
You are tainted
You can't be loved

The voices scream inside your head
Slowly driving you mad
The voices don't lie
They are true
You are a tainted soul
Destined to be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment