Wednesday 24 September 2014

Monsters And Secrets

Running from the monster
That will eat you while you sleep
Devouring our hopes and dreams
And leaving us with nightmares

Screaming with our lungs 
Crying with our eyes
We don't want to see 
The memories we ran 
From

The monsters make us weak
The voices make us crazy 
The hands make us 
Untouchable

We want yo speak to spread
The truth behind the nightmares
We do not want pity
The stares, The reactions

It's scary, we want to run
We fear, the judge-mental words
We hate the way they look at us 
When they want to say those
words we hate the most

They wont't want us 
They won't need us
They'll constantly judge us, watch us
Avoiding the subject like it might
Hurt us

I will not tell my secret
Of being handled like a toy
By a man who was a monster
Who I hate with my being

The one who tainted me with wrinkled hands

But that's a secret I will never te;;
For I do not deserve freedom
I'm a broken little girl
In a big girls body

Who stop believing in love and fairy tales
Because they don't exist 

No comments:

Post a Comment