Friday 4 April 2014

Dying of This....

Darkness crushing the soul
Blood flowing from my wrist
It hurts so bad
I want, No, to crave
The words Death

To feel the Knife
Slice into my skin, The pain
But Mostly pleasure

Is it worth,dying
No being accepted
I just smiled, laugh
And cry

I don't want, to die
But my past, My secret 
Haunts me

Making me sick,
Paranoid, Alone
No matter how hard I scream
It never leaves me
The dark imprint of hands on
My skin

I am dirty, Filthy
You cannot love me
Nor ever want me
I aint worth it

Let me die
Let me go, be free
To be reborn as someone beautiful 
Someone who can be loved

Nobody wants me
Nobody needs me
I'm tired of the loneliness
Corrupting my soul

Nobody will hold me
In their arms
And say I love you
Don't leave me

Why? Because the world
Finally realized
Without me, Their live would
Rule

No, Depressed and Retarded me
With nothing but a ugly face and body
Will ever be loved by them

The perfects
The popular
The UN-tainted
How do I keep on living
Dying of this Loneliness

No comments:

Post a Comment