Friday 4 April 2014

You, Be Mine!

Is it me, Is it you

The horrible Undying pain
I feel
The dark figure in my room 
Telling me, It's time

Why can't you love me?
Why don't you
Care about me?

Why did you Leave me?


It hurts, I want you
It's killing me, I need you
I can't take the insanity anymore!

Want me, need me
Crave me
Like a savage dog
Dying with hunger

I want your, intense heat
Your graceful embrace

Or my body shall
Crumble like ash
and drift lonely into the night sky

So you may hear my silent cries
As I wish for you
To be mine


I want those sweet kisses
Of the heart, I never got
That would entwine me
to you

Your heart that,
closed to me
Will never let me in again

I want you, I love those
Eyes that follow me

I believe that you
Crave me
But fear me at the same
Time

Man, My heart
It yearns For you
But deep inside of me
I know I cannot have
you!

No comments:

Post a Comment