Wednesday 27 July 2016

Shouldn't of existed

If I could erase the feeling of your skin
The taste of your lips
the way your eyes burn into mine
and the feeling of your chest beating against mine

If evey night I lay alone 
I could erase the memory of you being beside me
Every night until I close my eyes
I would

If my heart did numb in my chest
at the sound of your name
and my soul crush slowly with the feeling of
your lips on my neck

maybe I'd be okay

If I could forget your existence just for a second
Forget that we breath the same air
and walk down on the same earth
maybe my lungs wouldn't feel like they were gonna burst

If just for a minute I could go back and time
and take all the memories  you have given me
and burn them in a flame as big as the sky
I would

Because my love for you was like a diamond
I uncovered it when it looked like a rock
I polished it and made it look beautiful
but you threw it away like it wasn't 
worth enough

But now I cannot breath like I use too
now my heart is numb
my emotions are chaotic
but I will be alright

Because my acting
has grown beautifully
and my sin has became enchanting
I have learned to turn off
my everything

because of a love
that never should've existed


No comments:

Post a Comment