Wednesday 27 July 2016

Sinful

 Silence
As your lips speak
Almost pure loving words
that make me happy inside

You think I believe those words
When I know your lips
Are just caked with sin

Because that is your title
It's in your job description
to build me up like a structure
and then watch me crumble
when i cannot be used anymore

Your words use to be my heaven
Making my my heart sore
Now your words are my hell
making blood bleed from my wrist

You were sinful
like a broken record skipping
You used to treat me like brand new
Now i am nothing but a used
rag unusable in your eyes

I thought I was worth the world
But your crushed it in your hands
Had me pinned inside a cage
Unable to move

When I broke free you laughed at my efforts
Told me I'd come back crying
But I didn't because 
Your sinful heart
wasn't good enough

For My Soul
My Body
Or
My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment