Friday 21 February 2014

Foolishness and lies!!!

A fool I am, to believe
In the words he told me
They were sweet and nice
They made me happy

But now i know the truth
It was all lies, everything that
happen, it was a joke
He came up with

I fell in the trap and now i pay the price
The words he said the hatred he feels
Toward me the whole time
Was the thing that killed me

He never loved me
He never cared
He told me lies and used my weakness
I believed in a fairy tale
Princes on white horses don't exist

I cry alone, but the pain wont leave
I trust him but I pay the price
I can live on but the drowning feeling
Remains

A game of love is what I had
I am hated by him and the world
I want him but he never was mine
I am stupid and dumb


I give up
I can't be lied to again
I can't like anyone again
I can't feel pain again
I have lost the war
I have died in battle

No comments:

Post a Comment