Saturday 22 February 2014

I am a servant of darkness

I close my eye's and they are there
The shadows that have come
To rip out my heart
I failed

I did not keep my promise
I let a human's words capture
Me
And in the end they were all lies

A fool I am
Black and white, is my world
What is fake, what is real
I wonder now
because I am lost inside the lie
I was to stupid to believe

His words seemed like magic to me
Like a prince on a white horse that
has banished all my demon's but in the end
he was a demon
Who ate my heart

I lie awake in the sunlight, but it won't burn me
Because the sun is only fake
I'm in the shadows all alone again
I forgive him but I must forget
The lies
The pain

I am a fool who falls for kindness
I am to tainted
To find a truthful person who will
Accept me for who I am
I shall take my pain
And walk through the door of darkness

Let them rip my heart out and leave me bleeding
As I am ready to die
I have already forgotten the outstretch hand
That pulled me out of the water
I was drowning in

I am back in the lake
Of my sorrow where I will stay
When the next hand comes I will not take it
I will ignore it and go deeper 
Inside of the water
Till I can't breath anymore

Because all that outstretched hands do 
Is laugh at your pain
And leave you with more
I am alright now
Don't worry 
I have found my light
In the darkness

Goodbye world for I have found my 
Peace
When you see me in the light 
I do not feel the light
For I am a servant of darkness
That is a shadow 
Who has fulfilled her promise
To never believe a humans
Words again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment