Monday 24 February 2014

DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME!!!!!

Bug me, kill me
Damn hang me for being different
It my choice, can't you accept it
Instead of judge it

I don't act like this for attention
I don't dress like this to be treated like
I am something I'm, not
Have you known me for long
Do you know who I really am

My clothes are my flag
It tells you I've been through allot
Do you stop to notice
If I am alright


Have you ever looked into my eyes 
and seen me fight my tears
Just because you said something mean
Have you noticed I laugh it off
But behind my door I cry
I scream 


HELP ME!


Nobody notices me 
Nobody cares that I am hurting
Nobody see's it
My heart on the inside
My nightmares that continue to haunt me
Have you ever stopped to look
At ME

You really never noticed have you
Or have you ever really cared

No comments:

Post a Comment