Sunday 23 March 2014

Nothing!

It is over, Everything I have kept 
Everything I tried to protect
I'm afraid of it
I'm afraid of loosing

I've smiled when I've wanted to cry
I've hated when I really loved
I've hid my feelings from the world
I've hid my darkness

I'm so tired of trying
Of wanting somebody to want me
Stop hurting me
Stop saying I'm worthless

I don't want to hear it
I can't breath anymore if you 
Keep wanting me to die

Is it funny when I get mad
Is it something to bring up 
When I do something different
I hate your words
It's killing me

But Nobody see's the pain
I feel inside
Nobody see's the darkness surrounding my heart
Nobody wants me, Nobody can love me
Should I disappear

Your words and your faces
Made it obvious
I should

Because I truly have nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment