Thursday 14 August 2014

Broken Me...

Slowly dying 
Nothing left
Empty and Lonely 
We Forget
Pain is All I feel

Because I am the wounded
The broken
The tainted, Tainted by something
I never had control of

I wish to erase the dark dirt
That has clouded my skin
Un-washable,  never to disappear
I want time to erase
My existence

I can't feel my heart it's cold
Love it died a long time ago
Blood I need more to fall
Laughter, was it ever real
Tear. I shed to many
Pain I feel it so much
What's the difference?

Do you understand I died
That innocent little girl
That never understood
The meaning of being
'Different'

I broke
I am nothing, a shell of who I once was
What do you see
When you look at me

Do you see?
Beauty?
Light?
Happiness?
Laughter?
Shyness?
Lies!

I filled your head with lies
I am nothing like that
Everything you see is the mask
I show to prove
I am okay
I am fine
That I am not broken

But inside
I am crying, I cut
I scream, I wish
I need, I crave
I break, I shake
I fear, I hate love

Because I am the broken
Little girl who was two 
Stupid
To understand the meaning behind
A favour

To blinded to realize
What HE really meant
To be tainted by his hands
It ways I can never forget
Happy I kept my virginity
Even tho my innocence 
is gone

Disgusted
Dirty
Tainted
Pained
Broken
Burden
Die
Die 
Die

I wish for it, but cannot have it
I need it, but will not achieve it
Because I am worthless

I am broken, simply Broken
Isn't it funny
I am the broken little girl
I will always be
The worthless broken
Empty
Useless

No man, nobody
Wants a broken me
I am a nobody
I am broken

Even the mirror cracks
Because I am

WORTHLESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment