Sunday 10 August 2014

Fear, That man

I'm not okay
I finally admit to it
I cannot sleep at night with
Waking in tears and sweat
Fear written on my face

Is he there inside my room
Ready to take advantage
Of me once again
To make me fear the darkness
Even more

Realization as he is not there
He cannot hurt me anymore
But fear has overwhelmed me 
taken me hostage
I don't know what to do anymore 

So I slide the blade carefully
over my wrist and watch the blood slowly
bubbly before sliding down my 
Arm dripping 

Red like hell
Pain and fear
Is all I feel when memories
Take over my mind

He is the source of my 
Suffering
The reason I continue to 
Die slowly inside

Freedom come with a price
But I will not give it
I will not give the one thing I treasure
To the man I fear the most

I will continue to suffer
At the hands of the memories
Even tho he's no where near me
The fear is tatoo'd to my skin
Like a reminder

I will never be loved
Nobody will ever care
I am alone
I am weak
I am a looser
So let me die already
Because I do not belong in this world

Because the fear of that
Man

No comments:

Post a Comment