Sunday 17 August 2014

Let the darkness takeover my soul

What did I do
To you
To make you leave me
All alone inside 
The darkness of my own thoughts

I've been taken over by
The nightmare's inside my head
That make me afraid
To breath, to live

Each night get's harder
If I see your face, I'll crack
Why did you leave
When you were all I had

My trust is running thin
My mind going black
My heart cold as ice
Red is all I see
Danger

Help but no words come out
Scream but nobody hears
Crying but it's silent tears
Emptiness is all I feel

What Did it mean
When you said 'I love you'
Was it a lie, A simple trick to 
Win my heart
Was it all I lie

Your stupid, because I will
Never allow my heart to open
Never allow anybody to get to close
For I gave my heart
To you
Just to watch myself fall apart
When you left

I give up, the darkness can eat my soul
I give in, the monsters can have control
I can't anymore, the pain is just to much
I don't want to continue living somewhere
I just do not belong

Thank's for leaving
Your promises meant nothing
Tears are all I have know
Pain is all I know
I hate you
But even I know that's a lie

I love you
But It's better to lie
Than to eternally suffer
Knowing I was tricked
Again

No comments:

Post a Comment