Saturday 21 February 2015

Ending Is Near!

Ending Is Near
Crying tears of black
Crying tears of pain
Broken pieces of my heart
Slowly shattering
The tears have made a somg
That only i can hear
It's The song of broken soul
That cannot be repaired
My faith is gone
I have no hope
Life may go on
But i am nothing but a joke
100 emotions i will show
Each a mask of my true emotion
For emptiness is what i
Feel
I close my eyes and see
Beautiful,  Angel wings flying
One by one their wings are torn
Left to bleed and slowly
Turn blaxk
Tainted and empty
Like the wings on my black
Darkness is my solitude
Pain is my guest
Laughter is my cover up
Silence is my friend
The voices in my head grow louder
As they try to get close the door
That big black door leading
To the evil hidden within
"Im almost there, almost out beware i shall consume you". She whispers like the darkness herself
Red eyes of blood
Gray hair like grey cloud
Face like porcelain
Heart as cold as ice
Evil, pure evil
Her door is slowly opening
Her evil slipping threw the cracks
Seeping through my heart
She'll take over once again
And there will be no coming back
Cause one she consuming me
I cannot fight it
For she is the monster within
Bound by chains
About to break
And reak havoc once again

No comments:

Post a Comment