Saturday 21 February 2015

Why?

Why?
What did i do to deserve
Your betrayal
What did i do to deserve
The pain

Your promises and your words
Held such hope and such devotion
You wanted to prove something i was
ready to stop believing in

But in the end
Your walked away
Like so many before
Shattering my heart with
Your fingertips

A toy I am in God's game
He sends me into happiness
And rips me out with broken wings

I gave my last bit of hope to him, to the guy
With such kindnes
But he tore me apart again

What did i do to deserve this?
Is this my punishment
What did i do to deserve this?
Did i do something wrong

I drop to my knees and pray
God please tell me what i did?
Tears rolling down my chin
This pain is far too much

I know life isnt easy
I know there will be horror
But why is my life so bad?
Why did i have to go through all of this?!

Why did i have to gain the nightmares
Why did i have to gain the depression

That makes me fit soooo many guys standards
I scream to the sky
God please fucking tell me why?
What the hell am i doing?
Fucking tell me please!
I don't understand nothing

My heart is shattered 
My hope is thin
My trust is hopeless
My pain is never ending

God why?
Why?
Why?
I'm scared of everything

My tears, fall silently as i rap myself in a ball
Crying and crying
Until I black out

God why?
Why me?
What did i do wrong?
Why do you hate me?
My voice beggs for a answer
But no reply
I'm left alone in the silence of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment