Saturday 21 February 2015

Injected

Injected
Injected with lies
Injected with pain
I close my eyes
And i shall sleep

No more pain
No more tears
Just silence and emptiness
I'm sorry

I gave my all
I gave my heart 
Too many times 
To break

I have nothing left
Not even a heart
For even that has grown
So cold

My skin burns
From my nails embedded 
My eyes they sting from 
The makeup running

I'm a monster
I ruin the things i love
It's my fault
Im sorry

I love you, but i was
Injected by Gods lies

God he hates me
God he laughs
God I'm done believing
God your nothing to me
God you lie

I prayed every night
On my knees, in tears 
The moment when the pain
Was too much
I prayed when happy
But you laughed at me

Cuz i mean nothing
I am nothing
But i joke

Inject me already
Let me lie to sleep
My eyes to never wake
It hurts again

I laugh silently 
In the darknes
Cuz my pain
It is so fucking funny

No comments:

Post a Comment