Thursday 9 November 2017

This Is How Life Goes

It sickning

How far you let yourself go

From eating, to starving

Saying this is how life goes
Your starving going hungry

Your mind is dizzy and

Your health is like a number scale

Weighing down your shoulders

Like the rest of your life is
Your busy playing mommy

While dad is up in heaven

While your real mother is

Too busy crying over

The picture in the mirror
Your sick, sick of this habit

Of looking at yourself

In the mirror wondering

Why are you so big

When you eat so little
The mother cried today

Complaining about her weight

Even though her weight is

Perfect, you still have to listen

To the sound of her throwing

Out her food in the kitchen
While the 16 year old spits out

Fowel words so vile

You dont even know where

She heard it from
But your not allowed to

Correct her, your a fool if you do

She'll turn into a great actress

And say she'll take her life

Yet she wont its all an act
The youngest sister is an

Eater,  97 pounds overweight

Battling the idea of diabeties

While she stuffs her face with cake

While the mother sucks on

Her cancer stick
This is it

This is my fucking life

Playing referee to whoever

Raises their knee
Hoping to get a peace of

Sleep while the 16 year old

Screams about woman

In ways she shouldn't know
But thats my life

Picking up my mother when she falls

Even though the 16 year old heard

It all she ignores it because

Her phone is more important
This is MY life

Where I forget about the pain

Burried in my back and the limp

In my hip as the vile rises in

My throat hiding the scream

Locked in my throat
But it doesnt come out

Because I have to stay silent

This is who I am the

Robot who forgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment