Friday 7 March 2014

What Should I do?

Steady, Stay still and
Walk down that invisible 
Line

But i continue to fall
And fail
Loosing it all, just for something
I can't erase 


My mind, My heart
As black as the night sky
Without no stars to guide
Me 

Slowly drowning in the pain
I've gained
My tears forming a lake
Should I jump in

I'm done with all of
This
continuing with all this mud
on my skin

Eyes that seem to see through
All the mistakes I've made
Nobody wants me
When I don't even want myself

Forced to live in a world
I never belonged in
Even if I keep living
What should I do?
To keep surviving

When everything I fought for
Has come tumbling down to 
Crush me 
The weight of all the pain 
And memories

I want to forget everything
Or I'll end it all
I can't take it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment