Thursday 24 July 2014

My Unique Knight

No matter how much it hurts 
Knowing you walked away and left
Leaving your promises on your fingertips
Shattered like the heart inside my chest

The tear are never enough to show my pain 
The sleepless night as I wish for your embrace
The moments I wish to be consumed by darkness
But Know it would never bring you back
You caused me pain, But I forgive you 

Even though you said it was okay for me not to
But my love for you will never fade, its stuck to me like glue
Even if I date many, nobody can compare to you

Your love was unique and special, like the
Sunrise in the morning, ever colour describing something
Different, like a new chapter to a great book

Nothing could make me hate you, no matter if you left
I'll spend my life wishing for you, but I'll never hold regret
The moments shared with you are my treasures
That I could describe so easily

You were my knight in shining armour, that will never change
Even if our life goings on and you forget
My love for you will always be strong
No man's love could ever be the same

So I bid you farewell on your journey
And I'm sorry I was not the one
But I will say, you'll always be my only

My unique knight, I will alway love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment