Wednesday 23 July 2014

I GIVE IN

I can't , It's too much
It hurts, My heart keeps breaking
Why? What's wrong with me
My life it's empty

Promises that are always broken
Wishes that never come true
Love that always ends
To much
To much pain


My mind is slowly slipping
My heart already gave up
The voices in my head
They just keep getting
Louder

I'm just broken, slowly slipping away
What is reality
I'm scared, I'm alone
I can't keep hurting

The images in my head
Slowly getting brighter
Making me weaker and sad
I want to end it all

Suicide can I do it
Can I finally embrace the darkness
Will it work,  will I finally die
Will I stop hurting

Will the voices stop
Will the nightmares go away
Will all my pain just disappear
I can't no more there's nothing left

I have NOTHING
I am a NOBODY
I can't be LOVED
I can't keep HURTING 
I give UP!

I'm sorry for ever thinking that
Me 
Could ever be happy
It doesn't exist
I give in

No comments:

Post a Comment