Tuesday 29 July 2014

Broken

I made a mistake, something I wish
Could be erased
Every night a constant reminder
Of the stupidity of my own innocence

A tear slowly falling from my eye
As I look at myself in the mirror
Ugly, Tainted, Broken
That's all I see

Breaking down every time
I am Reminded
Restoring to the blood that drips
Down the wrists, I promised never to do

Empty promises as people leave
Nothing left, Why should I stay?
My heart is cold, Where is the love?
I'm alone, I'm scared

Stupidity, I was stupid
Why couldn't I read the lines
That man gave me that day
The day he asked for a favour

Who knew it'd make me dirty

How many times will I cry
How many times will the nightmares haunt me
Until I cannot take it any more
Broken is who I am
Broken is who I'll always be


Something shattered cannot be repaired
My heart lye's in pieces
Once whole but now nothing
I'm nothing but a shell
Of who I use to be


Kill me please, Let me die
I'm so tired of waking up and realizing
There's nothing for me here
The man I love left me
The pain and insanity stronger each day


I'm broken and broken is who i'll always be

No comments:

Post a Comment