Wednesday 9 July 2014

This Is The End

The dark Chilly morning as I realise again
Your gone from my site, gone from my heart
Like a emptiness that cannot be replaced
You walked away from me
Tears fall from my eyes


Wet and sticky tears like the blood
In my nightmares, I cannot breath
I scream your name over and over
Praying on my knees you'll answer
But silence is what I receive
I deafening eternity 

Buckets and buckets of water slowly
Fill in the tub, burning hot
Scorching my flesh making me scream in agony
As I sit inside the water 
I cry again and scream

I take the razer of hope, the only way 
For you to hear me, I lay it on my wrists
And watch the water turn red
My skin burns from contact 
But the pain feels amazing

He's not coming back The voices whisper
He doesn't love you any more They yell
Your weak... SHUT UP!
A looser....BE QUITE!
He hates you...NO!
He can't stand you....PLEASE SHUT UP
A burden......I CAN'T!

He'll never love you again....IT'S OVER!


Louder and louder, They pound in my head
Spinning and spinning,  My mind turns to goo
My blood is spilling there's nothing I can do
The world seems empty as My heart slowly beets
I lie back in the water and closed my eyes to peace
I will not continue living without Him by my side
So goodbye My dear world
For I'm Sorry
This is the end  

No comments:

Post a Comment