Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Coffin, A Girl And Bullies

A room surrounded in roses
Chairs lined up perfectly 
People with black and crying faces
A funeral

The pain is upsetting
Can you walk up and see 
The girl in the coffin
Is me

My skin is pale
My heart has stopped
On my wrists
Are red, Stained with blood


I've lost the meaning of life
Lost the Light inside of me
Do you care?
You never tried to save me

Jokes and laughter
Words and stares
Nobody stood and stopped
Them from making fun of
Who I am

The Pain grew stronger
My choices became weaker
And I plunged into the darkness
I grabbed the Knife
Of freedom

And stained my wrists
With my tainted Blood
Do you like the dream
I showed you

The things that could happen
When you close your eyes
The pain you cause
People around 

Look up and look around
See the heads looking down
The tears that are stained to their cheeks
The scars tattooed to their wrists
Have you opened your eyes and realized

You are the ones who put it there
You are the demons 
That we fight in our sleep

Bullies are what we call you


No comments:

Post a Comment