Wednesday 12 March 2014

Cold, Lonely!

At the bottom of the lake
So dark and cold
I look to the surface,Where the sun glows
Is it warm up there

I reach my hand as far as I can
Will you grab it and pull
Me out of my nightmare
Or will you walk away

I'm in the dark all alone
You never ask if I'm alright
You never ask if I cry
I need HELP!


I'm so ugly 
So Untouchable
I can't even be loved anymore
My pain like knives in 
My heart

I scream can you hear
Me
I'm reaching for your face
Do you see my tears

I'm invisible to you
Do you want me
Can you kiss me
Can you accept me

I can barely breath anymore
My Heart is freezing
Will you watch me 

Lay Down in a coffin
And close it to the world
Will you cry 
Will you love me then


I can't wait for the Impossible
I can't wait for fake promises
I'm done waiting
Find me or loose me
Choose your life

No comments:

Post a Comment