Monday 10 March 2014

Goodbye Dear Friend

As I slowly fall apart
Piece by piece by body goes numb
My brain starts racing
Trying to find the nearest escape
To be free


The darkness crumbles in
My breath slowly ends
The laughter behind me grows
Your touch becomes invisible
I'm alone

The warmth of your friendship
Is coming to a end
Your leaving me, as your life goes on
I'm loosing control
Of Who I Am


Stop running to my rescue
Stop helping me from my knee's
Let me beg for forgiveness
For all my terrible sins

For Nobody can save me now
I've lost it all, My future has been smashed
Like the mirror of my soul
The face you see in the mirror
Is gone, She has left 
Walked away from the world

Who has left her to fight alone
She drops to her knees
Tears streaming from her cheeks 
Red as blood

She looks to you, eyes as cold as ice
 and says
"Goodbye My Dear Friend"
"For this is the end of Us"

No comments:

Post a Comment